Saturday, February 11, 2012

new dresses for my neglected girls


It's been a while since the girls have gotten any new clothes and tonight I was kind of in the mood (or maybe just in the mood to avoid doing less fun stuff like cleaning the bathroom or mopping the kitchen floor!)

Remember that little kitty that I embroidered on my machine just to try it out the first day I got it?  I held on to it because I thought it might make a cute dress or skirt.  And I think it did.  This one called out for Emma - she's girlie.


 I wanted to try a different pattern, so I grabbed this one from Jam Fancy.  Unfortunately I either cut the arm holes a bit small, or I unintentionally made them smaller when I added the lace - whatever the case, it very tight on her shoulders, but since she's plastic and feels no pain, it's ok because she looks adorable in it!  (if you click on the pictures, you can see them larger!)


I feel kind of bad that I didn't make a dress for Celeste too, but after 2 in a row, I just couldn't handle any more fiddly little pieces!



No comments: