Not until the final bind off did I bother to set these two mitts side by side. Plus I did right out in public at my Sunday night knitting group so everyone got to witness the stupidity! Maaaaan. Apparently I did NOT use size 3 needles on the first mitt. Even as I was knitting, I was thinking that this second mitt seemed kinda looser than the first and for some reason I congratulated myself a little on getting more comfortable with the colorwork and therefore not knitting so tight. duh. Nooow, what I thought was an FO is really just 50% of two projects, I guess. I fear that I won't have enough yarn to do two more mitts - even though, as Emily contends, these balls of Panda Silk seem to be endless. I definitely have more of the orange than the yellow, though it doesn't really seem like the pattern uses terribly more of one than the other. I'm debating whether I should do one of those flip flop color things, where the main color on mitt #2 is the opposite of mitt #1. I'm not really too fond of that though. Maybe I'll just do a second and call that spare one my little punishment. I could give the second pair away, but I'm sure as hell not buying more yarn to finish a replica of something that I really just wanted to be done with! suck!