Saturday, November 2, 2013

what I did on halloween

This year was the first year in a long time that I didn't have any trick-or-treaters!  I don't want to sound like a bah humbug (or whatever the halloween version of that is) but it was pretty great!  So how did I spend my time?  Making Christmas stockings for the cats!  haha!  I'm so into decorating for Christmas this year because we didn't get to last year - it was just us and a wall of boxes wondering if we might close on the house today.   These are the ones I made for the kitties:

They'll get a little toy or something, and Borris will probably get a collar with a bell because he's proved himself to be a real killer lately!  every few days he brings a dead bird or mouse or vole to the porch.  I know that's what cats do, but I wish he'd stop killing the birds.  He could, however, start killing moles and that'd be great!  Those darn things are the worst!!  

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Super cute stockings for your kitties! :-)